I had been getting ahead of myself with projects and had some partially finished ones folded in the closet waiting to be sandwiched, quilted and bound. I decided to make a concerted effort to finish EVERYTHING that was sitting there waiting to be done. So I pulled this little quilt top out that is slated to be a throw/almost twin size blanket slated for a local charity. I have been trying to get a few done before offering them to one of the local shelters. It was really quick to do with an overall spiral pattern and “l’s” and “e’s” in the borders. It turned out well! I’ve gotten to the point, unfortunately that I am so busy doing, so no in-progress photos were taken. I had almost no understanding of how to do the spirals, so din’t do them correctly, next quilt I will study the pattern better before rushing to get started!
Here’s the finished quilt!